Download Free Trial Now !!!
The IronCAD Differences:
- The freedom to design the end in sight.
- The freedom to choose when and where to apply design intent and constraints.
- The freedom to change ones mind without having to rebuild the model.
- The freedom to load anotherís design and modify it without fearing the unexpected.
Improved Design Productivity
- Drag and Drop - Drag and Drop of basic geometry features from pre-build catalogs allows models to be built faster.
- In Context Design - Traditional CAD systems create what is called a feature tree that captures the order in which the features were combined to create the model.
- Single Design Environment - IronCAD only requires a single file which has the ability to support both parts and assemblies seamlessly.
- Catalogs - Catalogs provide a fast method to quickly apply design components such as Intellishape features, parts, assemblies, textures, animations, etc, to the model by simply using the Windows drag and drop standard interface.
- Import/Export - IronCAD has a complete set of data translators that allow both facet and solid geometry to interchange with all leading systems.
- Dual Kernel - IronCAD supports both the ACIS and Parasolid kernels simultaneously allowing the user to seamlessly switch between the two.
- DFM - Direct Face Modeling (DFM) allows model modifications to be made irrespective of previous feature history or in cases where it does not even exist.